Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Few Good Blogs

Here is the beginning of my list of blogs that I enjoy following and reading. I am leaving a link to each of these blogs here in this post, but you can also find the same links to these blogs in the sidebar to the right.

The first blog is about fly fishing called Grits-N-Flies, by Matthew French. No, I am not a fly fisherman - matter of fact, I have never been fly fishing, but Matthew is married to my cousin and I enjoy reading his posts because he keeps it real and simple.

The next blog I will share with you is The Troell Family. Stephen Troell is a good friend of mine and in my opinion is extraordinary in photography and design. Here he is chronicling the lives of his two beautiful little girls using his talent for photography to tell the story.

How can I make a list of favorite blogs without mentioning The Henschen Family blog. My wife does her best to keep up with this to share the story of our two little girls and the things we as a family are currently doing.

And finally for now, I enjoy reading posts from Michelle Macphearson. She is what some would call a SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Guru. She provides helpful, relevant information that is down to earth and pretty easy to understand for those of us who are not computer programmers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment