Sunday, December 20, 2009

"Do it with thy might"

The beginning of anything can often create sense of trepidation and anxiety. Just like our first day of school or the first day on the new job. Not fully knowing what to expect or how will others perceive us, we ask ourselves will I do a good job, will I be accepted, will I make friends? Starting this blog is really no different for me. I have decided to start this blog to chronicle some of my thoughts and ideas, my rants and raves, and to have a place to talk about some of the things I like to do.

I also want to use this to share links to interesting sites and helpful things that I have learned. One thing I can guarantee is that the topics will be very random. I don't necessarily have a theme that I plan to hold to in my posts, but I have decided to start this blog with a motto: Age Quod Agis, a latin phrase for "do what you do well." The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might;" So with that said I am going to do my best to make things interesting and enjoyable for you to read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment