Monday, August 23, 2010

Broiler Feed Rations

I have just started using a feed ration that is designed by Fertrell (a producer of organic and natural products for soil and animals) I have used it now for almost two months and am so far impressed.

Here is the formula I am using to make my 19% Broiler Grower Base mix

1,015 lbs. ground shelled corn
625 lbs. ground roasted soy beans
100 lbs. oats
100 lbs. alfalfa meal
75 lbs. fish meal
25 lbs aragonite
60lbs Poultry Nutribalancer

At this point I must admit it is a bit more expensive than purchasing the grower feed from the local Co-op. BUT - at the same time, I am assured that I am not feeding any hormones, antibiotics or anything else that I am not interested in eating. The only issue I may have is with GMO's in the soy beans. I am researching and looking for a good alternative for this. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am mistreatment a lot of similar product, i feel you for the careful data regarding this.


http://souzahatch.com
chicken suppliers and Exporters, Broiler chicken suppliers and Exporters, fresh chicken suppliers and Exporters

Post a Comment